Sewanee: The University of the South

Quick Navigation


Sewanee: The University of the South

Main Content

How to request change of housing

MEMO:     To all Tenants
FROM:      The Rental Housing Administrator
DATE:       September 1, 2012
1.       You will need to notify the Rental Housing Administrator, Laurie Kianka, either in writing or by e-mail ( of your desire to move to a different unit that is more suitable to your needs.
2.       You should also state a second choice of housing in your request. 
3.       If you should find something on the private market please notify our office. We will try to work with you in any way we can. 
4.      Considerations for relocation will be made prior to new tenant placements so we need to know your relocation plans as soon as possible. The important thing is to keep the housing office informed as your plans take shape. 
If you have questions, or wish to discuss your housing needs please call Laurie Kianka, Rental Housing Adminstrator at 598-1922. The Rental Housing Office is located at 478 Georgia Avenue at the Physical Plant Warehouse.
Please return the form by February 28, 2013.

Utility Navigation

Contact Information

Sewanee: The University of the South735 University Ave, Sewanee, TN 37383931.598.100035.204826-85.921674